NOTARIES MAKE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS WORK
I draw up, witness and certify, under my official seal, documents which assist companies registered in England & Wales with company business abroad.
If your company has business abroad I help get that business done!
- Establishing branch offices overseas
- Appointing a foreign agent
- Witnessing documents for international tenders
- Powers of Attorney
- Statutory declaration / Affidavit by company officers
- Foreign Property Purchases
NOTARIES ESTABLISH THE FACTS
I verify company information
- Verification of company ID - Status - Officers - Authority
- Trade Mark applications
- Verification of company accounts - annual returns
- Director's Affidavit of fact for a foreign court
- Witnessing the signing of company contracts
- Verification of documents filed in the UK at Companies House
- Certifying actions taken by a company to be geniune
NOTARIES CROSS BORDERS
I work on behalf of individuals to deal with :
- Overseas adoption
- Verification of UK professional qualifications and employment record for work abroad
- Child permission to travel abroad
- Disputes concerning family wills or the administration of foreign estates
- Verifying TEFL/UK Degree Certificates
- Statutory declarations / Affidavits of fact by individual for use abroad
- Powers of Attorney for the sale or purchase of holiday properties
- Verification of personal ID to open a foreign bank account - obtain a National Insurance number
NOTARIES DELIVER THE EVIDENCE
- I provide evidence of the actions I have seen and the facts that I have checked.
- Using my service means that the documents you sign in the United Kingdom are accepted by overseas businesses, public officials in foreign jurisdictions and by foreign courts and lawyers.
- My notarial acts can be received in evidence without further proof, unless the contrary is proved.